- A article where Founder of SHIT motivate youngsters to "go for it" and "just do it". Read more
- The A-press is ahead of time and writes this cool article about our “secret” (at least not announced, yet!) bronseage inspired designs we are doing on a very selective and limited edition products with inspiration from over 3000years old Norwegian rock carvings. Read more
- Some cool business skate pictures is on the cover of OPERA MAGAZINE these days. Also a couple of pages inside is covered with cool pics. Check it out... Read more
- Recently a Norwegian TV Channel, TV N/TV Vest, had a really nice report about SHIT® SKATEBOARD COMPANY that was showed in a program in the weekend called Frokostshow (Breakfast show). Read more
- "NORDIC RIPPER"
Check out this clip of Gustav Tonnesen goofing around at his local indoor. Kid's got a lot of board control for a sixteen year old. Expect to see a lot more of him in the future..." -HUBBA. Read more
- Just a few months after the cover and the beautiful 12 pages article in the Italian 6:00am Magazine our BRO Raffaele Schirinzi is back on a National Italian Magazine.
- “I feel like 20 though“
With this sympathic announcement 29 year old Frode Goa, Norwegian self-made skate brand founder and partner is on the spot to tell us more about Scandinavian Skateboarding. -FMCS.
- Frode Goa, the Founder of SHIT® SKATEBOARD COMPANY is on the cover of SOURCE... Check out the cool trick on a cool location. Read more